Made in USA & CertiPUR-US
CertiPUR-US® certified foams come with Comfort and Confidence
If you are part of the growing movement of consumers who want to know all you can about the items you buy for yourself, your family and your home, you’ll take comfort in knowing that home furnishings carrying the CertiPUR-US® seal contain flexible polyurethane foam cushioning products that have been tested and certified by independent laboratories.
CertiPUR-US® is like having a health check-up for foam. The foam is examined and put through a series of scientific tests to be sure it meets the strict voluntary standards of the CertiPUR-US® program. The tests evaluate foam content and important durability factors.
The CertiPUR-US® program is administered by a not-for-profit organization and is the most rigorous and comprehensive certification for polyurethane foam.
CertiPUR-US® certified foams are...
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDE flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phtalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)